The original duck boat step deck transom boat.
Over 20 years ago, Excel CEO Glenn Foreman introduced the first step deck (the MR18 Duck Boat) to the shallow water duck boat industry. Today, most duck boat lines feature this step deck design.
Download New F4 Brochure - All Models
The Excel Pro Hull is a culmination of many years of duck boat ingenuity and this step deck is indeed designed to be what duck hunters want - light, tough and quick. The Pro Hull open hull design with reinforced floor will take you into those redfish and duck hunting extreme shallow water areas with ease. It runs shallower, is easy to turn with its triple taper chine and flat bottom and has exceptional high end speeds. Of course there are many options to choose from with this F4 Pro Hull, but this boat comes standard with full floor, low or high front deck, front grab rail, stand up bar, interior lights, bilge, running lights, step deck and some serious get-up-and-go attitude.
Freddy King - Outdoor Videographer / Retriever Trainer
The Grind Waterfowl TV Show "Why we got the Excel 1860 and the Mud Buddy 5000"
F-4 Pro Hull
|1751 (coming soon)||1754||1851 (coming soon)||1854||1860|
|Hull Thickness 5086 or 5052 Aluminum||.100 &.125||.100 &.125 .100||.100 &.125 .100||.100 &.125||.100 &.125|
Pro Hull with gun box, low front deck w/storage and dry seat box storage. Shown with optional Optifade Marsh camo.
Coast Guard approved shallow water marine craft floatation intalled on every model.
- F4 Step Deck
- Khaki or OD Green
- Optimal 17 degree transoms for superior mud motor trim control
- Seat Box Dry Storage
- Bow Rails
- Shallow Water Flotation
- Triple Taper Chine
- Full Flat Floor
- Extruded Gunwale (w/rubber rub rail and slotted interior for accessory mounting)
- Front Deck Fuel Tank Storage Area
- Welded-in Full Floors
- Longitudinal Full Length 2" X 4" Ribs - 6063 Alloy
- Gun and Rod Storage Box(s) option
- High Transom Only
- Navigation Lights
- Fold-Down Stand up Bar (3-pin adjustable)
- Interior Lights
- High or Low Front Deck
- Recessed Light Control Panel w/Interior Courtesy Light, 12Volt Plug & Rocker Switches with Breakers
- Bilge 800 GPH
- .125 Upgrade (5052)
- .125 Upgrade (5086) necessary for extreme shallow water use.
- Rear Hand Rails
- Seat Bases on Floor & Decks (specify location)
- Camo (Optifade™ Marsh, Optifade™ Timber, Max-4, Natural Gear, & Old School)
- Interior Superliner Coating
- Built-In 3,000lb KFI Winch (Except Bull Nose Option)
- Twin 5800 Lumen LED Headlights
- Interior LED Gunwale Lighting (White, Blue, Red or Green LED’s)
- Built-In 11 Gallon Fuel Tank
- Cup & Shell Holder
- Spud Poles
- Trolling Motor Kit
- Full Line of Minnkota Trolling Motors
- Full Line of Mud Buddy Shallow Water Motors